Chandlery Terms of Business
All orders placed will be on the following Terms and Conditions.
- Full payment, inclusive of VAT, to be made at time of ordering.
- Payment to be made by either Electronic Bank Transfer, Cheque or Cash.
- We do not supply goods on a sale or return basis
- We shall wherever possible always try to maintain our quoted delivery dates. We cannot however be held liable for damage or loss arising out out of delay in delivery.
- Any irregularities in shipment must be advised to our office within 3 days of receipt.
- Increased delivery charges may apply for heavy and dangerous items including, but not limited to, Rigid Tenders, Liferafts, Flares and Pyrotechnics.
- We reserve the right to cancel any back orders remaining 3 months after the date of order.
- In the event the company is unable to supply or deliver goods ordered Duck-2-Water undertakes to refund any money paid in respect of such goods, but shall not otherwise be under any liability whatsoever. The Company shall not in any event be liable for consequential damage or loss.
- Goods cannot be returned for credit unless it has previously been agreed with Duck-2-Water in writing. All returns will have a handling charge of 20% minimum of List Price. If return goods are not in resalable condition the handling charge may be at a higher rate at our discretion. Carriage costs for the return to be paid for by the customer.
- Warranty on all chandlery goods supplied is provided by the original manufacturer/supplier. No warranty is provided by Duck-2-Water.
- Any contract entered into by the Company shall be governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Your goods can be supplied to you either by mail order or delivered to your boat if it is based in a marina in the Southampton and Solent area.
Click here for Chandlery
Click here for Chandlery Advice and Guidance
Click here for our Chandlery Catalogue